Monday, January 2, 2017

HAED QS Red Hearts Update - January 2017

I do love working on my Heaven and Earth Designs QS Red Hearts cross-stitch based on artwork by Ching-Chou Kuik.

This is how she looked last month.

I added 630 stitches since then.

Now she looks like this. More of page 3 has been filled in. (I love visible progress!)

The top 4 rows of the chart are now complete all the way along the top. 6 more rows and pages 1-3 will be done!

This project is now 39.2% complete.

Page 1 - 100% complete
Page 2 - 100% complete
Page 3 - 66.18% complete
Page 4 - 13.93% complete
Page 5 - 2.17% complete

I am joining Monday Stitchery Link Party #91 at Super Mom - No Cape! 

If you do any hand embroidery and have a blog, I hope you will join the fun.

There is another great vintage embroidery pattern being shared this week.

Thank you for stopping by!
Renee


11 comments:

Createology said...

Looking so very lovely dear. Happy New Year Stitching...

Pamela said...

Gorgeous! Great progress!

Justine said...

Gorgeous! I like to see you stitching something girly after all those tigers and dragons.

Christine B said...

This is looking just beautiful Renee.... looking forward to watching your progress in 2017! Christine x

Brigitte said...

This design is so sweet, and your progress is really visible.

Katie said...

Gorgeous progress! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for updating, as I've been wondering about her lately - was glad to see her on the summary, but this is better! You are a long way from where you were last January, on all of them.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I have a beautiful cross stitch pattern that's been in my files for oh so many years (probably more than ten). I suppose I should be inspired by you and actually get started on it but then I have a little lie-down and think better of it. Sigh.

chitra said...

Good progress on your project. she looks lovely. Best Wishes!
Chitra

SuperMomNoCape said...

You can definitely see the progress! It's fun to see her emerge.

Thanks so much for linking up to last week's Stitchery Link Party and for the link back encouraging others to join the fun. Aloha hugs!

Renee said...

Chitra, thank you! Best wishes to you, too. :)