Friday, December 30, 2016

Fractal White Tiger December 2016 Update

Fractal White Tiger was a new start for me on January 1, 2016. My goal was to stitch at least 900 stitches per month. I happily surpassed that goal with 13,914 stitches. 

And I finished page 2 this month!

I absolutely love this artwork by Ricky Barnard and am so happy it was charted by Charting Creations.

This is how it looked last month.

And this was the project on January 1st of this year as part of the Stitchy New Start blog.







Thank you all for cheering me on through my journey with this one! I am definitely moving down to an eye next...




6 comments:

Pamela said...

Great Progress! You are so good at tracking your progress.

Justine said...

Well done on exceeding your goal! This is a lovely project. Hope you have a very happy new year.

Christine B said...

Congratulations on exceeding you goal for 2016.... this project is looking beautiful... such a lovely design! Hope you and your family have a very Happy New Year Renee, may it bring you all that you wish for! Christine x

Katie said...

I just love this one. You've done great this year. Can't wait to see how much you accomplish next year.

Queeniepatch said...

It will be wonderful to see more and more of the tiger's face in the coming year.
Happy Stitching!
Wishing you all the best for 2017.

Anonymous said...

That's noticeable progress ... and a LOT of stitches! Someone must be pleased. =)