I am wishing you all a lovely Valentine's Day!
This beautiful postcard arrived in my mailbox recently. Gayle S. of California created this beauty for the Crazy Quilting International Valentine Postcard Swap 2016. I absolutely love it! Thank you so much, Gayle!
You may see all of the postcards created for this swap at the Crazy Quilting International blog, here.
I also wrote a tutorial for making crazy quilted fabric postcards. You may find that here, on the CQI blog.
A few other notes you may find of interest are below. (Do you ever have that nagging feeling you are forgetting something? I have that now...)
1. Charting Creations has a sale through midnight CST (central standard time) tonight.
2. Heaven and Earth Designs has a sale through midnight tonight (I think EST (eastern standard time), but I could not find the information to confirm that.) HAED also has also updated the list of freebie charts and you may see them here.
3. The Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe has a floss giveaway that ends on February 28th.
4. Kim at Wisdom With Needle and Thread will be announcing a giveaway each week this month. The Week 3 giveaway will be announced on Monday, February 15th.
5. Anthea at Hibiscus Stitches will be hosting Christmas Through the Year (CTTY). If you are interested in creating and sharing your non-Christmas themed gifts early, I encourage you to check out CTTY here.
6. Sharon B. at Pintangle shared information about a free monogram ebook available through the Antique Pattern Library. You may find that post here.
7. Pamela Kellogg of Kitty & Me Designs shared a few patterns for crazy quilt seams using waste canvas. You may find them here.
8. Susan of CQ4Fun and DesertSky Quilting is offering two link parties for bloggers each month at Stitch-In Days. The second Saturday of each month, if you are working on an embroidery project designed by Jenny of Elefantz, you are invited to link up and share progress on your work. On the fourth Friday of each month, you are invited to link up and share your progress on any hand-embroidered project. You may find more details here.
Happy Valentine's Day!