Above is a picture of the progress I had made last week on the retired Heaven and Earth Designs Freebie Santa and the Mouse chart.
This week I managed to add 272 stitches. Page 3 is SO close to being done! Last week this cross-stitch was 84% complete. Now it is 86% complete. With only 250 stitches per week, this will be done by September 1st. I plan to finish it earlier!
Right after hitting the publish button on my WIP post last week, I realized I was not going to have time to stitch until possibly Sunday night. Needless to say, I did not mark many items off my list of goals this week. However, I did spend an amazing weekend in Lincoln City with my family and my in-laws.
We saw several jellies along the water's edge.
On our walk along Highway 101, we met up with Betty Boop.
We did not check this bar out, but everyone chuckled at the play on words as we walked by.
The house we rented had several displays of amazing shells and items from the ocean. This is one of two cases that contained the remains of a seahorse.
I love seahorses. Although seeing this one made me sad, I also found the intricacy of it fascinating.
Last Week's Goals:
Complete 250 x-stitches on the HAED Santa & the Mouse chart (which is no longer available, but it is a part of this chart at Heaven and Earth Designs.) Done! See pictures above.
Link up with the Monday Stitchery Link Party #10 at Super Mom No Cape on June 15th. (If you missed the party on the 8th, you may check it out here!) Done! The post is here.
3. Put together a 2nd raised bed for our garden with my husband. Sigh... No. We did spend 3 lovely days at the beach though. Perhaps this week?! I did make some progress, but it was slow on my own...
4. Finish the CQI UTS RR block for Mary (hopefully by Monday so this will complete goal #2, too!) Almost! I did not dare take it with me to the beach. However, I will be able to share pictures next week with the Monday Stitchery Link Party #11. Here is a sneak peek:
This Week's Goals:
1. Complete 250 x-stitches on the HAED Santa & the Mouse chart (which is no longer available, but it is a part of this chart at Heaven and Earth Designs.)
2. Link up with the Monday Stitchery Link Party #11 at Super Mom No Cape on June 22nd. (If you missed the party on the 15th, you may check it out here!)
3. Put together a 2nd raised bed for our garden with my husband.
4. Finish the CQI UTS RR block for Mary (This should be done by tonight, but I plan to share it on Monday.)
5. Finish a project or 3 to finally add inventory to my Etsy shop. (I may be uncomfortable selling items I make, but I have a kiddo with college tuition beginning this fall. Yikes!)
Thank you so much for stopping by!