Wednesday, January 21, 2015

We Support You Blog Hop Sneak Peek #13


This is the 13th sneak peek of my project for the We Support You Blog Hop
hosted by Madame Samm at Sew We Quilt
Our wonderful cheerleader is Pat from Life in the Scrapatch.


I thought the butterfly might be a little more interesting than the letter "T."


This blog hop is only 8 days away. (Wow, time is flying by!)

I am happy to say, I made great progress yesterday.  
(Good thing, as I have no time to work on it today.)

Thank you all so much for stopping by 
and dropping me kind words of encouragement and support!
Renee

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Great little butterfly. Perfect for a a "Support" project and a Crazy Quilt.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Curioser and curioser (and I'm referring to me!).