Friday, December 5, 2014

A "Snowball" from Lynne F. in MA

This beautiful "snowball" from Lynne F. in Massachusetts arrived in my mailbox last week, and I just love it!

The snowman print is so sweet and charming!  And I love the way Lynne framed it with ribbon and beads.  The stitching on the block is lovely and really makes this center piece shine.
Thank you SO much, Lynne!  I love this snowball and it is a perfect addition to my collection!

If you missed the snowball I made for Lynne, you may see it HERE.  I found it quite fun that we both preferred a white/blue/silver color scheme.

Thank you for stopping by!
Renee

8 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Another pretty snowball! I've never seen one done using a print - wonderful idea!

Queeniepatch said...

You have a great number of unusual snowballs in your collection.

KimM said...

Love the snow ball and color scheme - and your snowball you made is so creative and absolutely delightful!!
xxx

crazyQstitcher said...

What a wonderful idea for a seasonal gift/swap. The print and embellishing is lovely.

Renee said...

Thank you, MA! It is such a cute print, too! I am pretty darn lucky. :)

Renee said...

Thank you, Queenie! I am just waiting for a day with some decent lighting to take a picture of the 10 of these together. They are all delightfully unique!

Renee said...

Aww, thank you Kim! I truly enjoyed making the snowballs for these swaps. Lynne did a beautiful job with this one!

Renee said...

Thank you! I agree, this is a lovely snowball. I feel quite lucky to have it. :)