The last Wednesday of 2014 is here already! The time certainly does fly.
I hope that 2015 brings you all good health and great happiness!
Things here have been crazier than normal. (I suppose it has been the same for most of you!)
My wonderful hubby gave me a laptop for Christmas! He was horribly disappointed to discover the mouse pad did not work at all, due to a hardware issue; so, it is on its way back to the manufacturer. Once it is replaced, I look forward to commenting on everyone's blogs again! (I spent 20 minutes trying to post 3 sentences on a blog from my iPad the other day, and finally gave up. It freezes mid-sentence and decides I am done.) I have been admiring all of the beautiful work, though!
As you may see in the picture above, I made a bit more progress on my cross-stitch. This week, I managed over 150 x-stitches. Last week, I believe it was closer to 60. So, I managed my average goal of 100 x-stitches a week. Here is how it looked by Christmas Eve, last week:
This week, I made it to the top of Santa's hat. *grins*
Most of my free crafty time has been spent working on my project for the "We Support You!" Blog Hop. All I can say, is my idea is v-e-r-y time consuming. I have not ruined it yet, but I have not used the sewing machine yet. I'm hoping for the best!
There are still a few gifts I am working on that I cannot share. Here is another sneak peek at one of them:
I have been thinking a lot about my goals for 2015.
- The posts of my list of goals may occur once a month, rather than once a week - as most of them are incredibly time consuming to complete.
- I hope to swap more snowballs through Crazy Quilting International (CQI - they now meet on Facebook and Yahoo!) Though, I plan to take a year off from round robins, so I can focus on finishing other projects.
- I plan to finish my CQJP 2014 and CQJP 2015 projects.
- In January, I will be participating in the 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge at Simply Green Smoothies.
- I look forward to participating in my first sane-quilting blog hop through Sew We Quilt January 29th - February 11th.
- Following the 1 Xmas Item a Month blog has been great fun. I would love to participate if it continues through 2015.
- I look forward to getting to know all of you better!
Happy New Year!