Sunday, January 26, 2014

CQJP 2014 February Block Pieced



Oops!  I was so excited to start stitching that I forgot to take a picture of my February CQJP 2014 Block first.  Luckily, you can still see what the "before" picture looks like.

Now, I am off to try working on it a more!

If you are new to my blog and have left a comment on my Grow Your Blog Party 2014 post and I have not replied, I hope to soon.  My laptop died last year, so I am sharing our PC with my hubby and our boys.  As time allows, I am enjoying a visit to each person's blog(s) before replying to their comments.  I am enjoying each visit so much, I do not want to rush.  I look forward to "meeting" you all and appreciate your comments so much.

Hugs,
Renee

4 comments:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Very nice to meet you....quilters have to keep in touch....

My Garden Diaries said...

Oh it looks so stunning!!!!!

Renee said...

Thank you!

Renee said...

Your quilts are gorgeous! I love the "Gone Fishing" quilt. Just lovely work. Thank you for visiting!