Monday, October 7, 2013

Another Snowball!

A couple of weeks ago, I received the sweetest email from Rita in Kansas, asking me about a snowball swap. 

My husband teased me, as I was still working on my stocking for the Evening Star Design 2013 Winter Challenge, I have a block to finish for my CQI Winter/Christmas DYB round robin, I have not touched my messenger bag in ages, and I am still working on my CQJP 2013 May block - yet I happily agreed to the snowball swap! 

Rita does such lovely snowballs, I could barely wait to see what she might make for me.  Yesterday, she posted a picture on her blog at Fibermaidensartwork.blogspot.com. 

CLICK HERE to see the adorable snowball heading my way and the beautiful snowball heading to Margreet in the Netherlands. 

Now, I need to get a move on and finish my snowball!

I hope you all have a wonderful week.

No comments: