Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Weekly Goal Updates

Last Week’s Goals:
Writing: 2000 words (beginning word count 2870) – FAILED – I did not touch it…
Running: 3 days (up to 3 miles each) – MET! The run on trails at Silver Falls was the most fun!
Sewing:  Assemble crazy quilt block for Novice Round Robin #6 through Crazy Quilting International and keep working on my unfinished quilt top – MET – sort of… I am not happy with the RR block, so I will redo it today
Crazy Quilt: Complete February block – FAILED – almost done, but I did make the January block while I made the round robin block, so I am happy with my progress!

Highlights of the week:
Spending an afternoon with my mom.
Attending a Portland Timbers soccer game for the first time with my family and with great friends.  
Camping at Silver Falls with my hubby and my boys (in spite of the rain!)

New Goals:
Writing: 500 words (beginning word count 2870) – the smaller amount should get me started, and once I begin, I should exceed this goal.  
Running: Run 3 days (up to 3 miles each)
Sewing : Re-do crazy quilt block for Round Robin #6, continue work on unfinished quilt top
Crazy Quilt: Complete February block and begin January block

Pictures of the January block and the improved RR#6 block should be posted soon!

I wish you all a wonderful day!

No comments: