Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Weekly Goal Updates

Once again, I managed to accomplish two out of four goals for the week.  Next week I need to buckle down. 

Last week's goals and progress made:
Writing: 1000 words (beginning word count 2140) - wrote 730 words (2870 words)
Running: Hoped for 3 days, but was coming down with a nasty bug - did not make it running due to virus + allergies
Sewing: Work on quilt top - Cut out words to applique, traced all of the leaves, and purchased green fabric for the stems.
Crazy Quilt: Complete October block - finished it and began the February block

This week's goals:
Writing: 2000 words (beginning word count 2870)
Running: 3 days (minimum of 20 minutes)
Sewing: Assemble crazy quilt block for Novice Round Robin #6 through Crazy Quilting International and keep working on my unfinished quilt top
Crazy Quilt: Complete at least 7 seams and/or motifs on the February block

Summer vacation begins for my boys this week, so I hope to have a little more time at home to accomplish my weekly goals.  Maybe I will even complete an item on my home project to do list.  If so, I will let you know!

No comments: